Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Very nice Kit

I like this Bunion Relief Ultimate Bundle Package of 18 pieces. I have tried other products for my feet but these are very soft. This package does come with a nice variety of supports to treat all kinds of foot pain, not just for bunions. This product is made of very good quality. It is of durable material and well designed for the right needs. It comes with good instructions that explain how to use the product correctly. I personally got this for myself but would highly recommend as a gift. This is an excellent Bunion Relief Ultimate Bundle Package (Pack of 18) - Toe Straightener, Separator, Spreader, Corrector, Protector, Spacer & Stretcher - Bunion Night Splint, Shield, Support, Cushions, Bootie & Sleeve kit. Unlike a lot of other kits that are sold on the market, this kit really includes a good amount of different types of forms for bunions. It actually comes with so many different types that I dont even need all of them, BUT it is excellent to really have them just in case down the road. I really do not even have any negative to say about the item. They are really nice and come in handy whenever I get any type of foot pain. [[ASIN:B01MSYS9SU Bunion Relief Ultimate Bundle Package (Pack of 18) - Toe Straightener, Separator, Spreader, Corrector, Protector, Spacer & Stretcher - Bunion Night Splint, Shield, Support, Cushions, Bootie & Sleeve]]