Monday, December 12, 2016

Cel-Lab Pedometer and Activity Tracker Band (iOS/Android Compatible)

I wanted one of these for a long time and it took me a while to decide on one, but I'm so glad I finally got it! This would be the perfect gift for a family member or friend. This product is impressive. The screen is very clear and the accuracy seems to be better than it's predecessor. The battery life is great also! The band seems to fit a little bigger so be careful with the size you choose. If you want motivation, get this Cel-Lab Pedometer and Activity Tracker Band! I love my Cel-Lab Pedometer and Activity Tracker Band. Easy to use, Tracks steps, calories burned, distance traveled, and more. It's like having a personal trainer 24 hours a day. I love all the features - never owned one before this year and wanted to see if this would help me become more active during the day to improve my health. This is the ticket! I definitely would recommend. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #FitnessBand [[ASIN:B01F4PZAL4 Cel-Lab Pedometer and Activity Tracker Band (iOS/Android Compatible)]]