Monday, January 30, 2017

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer

Every night after I shower I use the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Overnight Hydrating Facial Moisturizer on my face. I wake up looking better and more rested than I have been in a while. My face feels so hydrated and not greasy. This is my winter skin rescuer!! I love this product, definitely!!! I put a small amount of this product on my face at night, and in the morning I wake up to soft, moisturized skin. This is a great moisturizer. I love the fact that it works while I sleep. In the mornings I woke up with my skin feeling AWESOME. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks, #Crowdtap