Saturday, December 3, 2016

MaxMiles Bycicle Motorcycle Cell Phone Holder (red)

I love this phone mount. It works perfectly. Keeps my Galaxy 6 with a life proof case locked in. It's a perfect fit. This worked great so far without failing. I received lots of compliments on the holder. It made it easy to see the map and read text messages. It's great and I was really skeptical about how it would work on my motorcycle, but after I got it and put it on and actually road down the road with it, I was sold. It didn't move and it stayed in place. It will support Cell phones And Tablets 3.5 up To 7 Inches Size. It also allows Full 360° Rotation Flexibility So I can adjust it to any desired angle I prefer. The handlebar Diameter 18mm to 30mm, The Thickness For A Phone (Include The Case) 12mm. It is Universal to fit all motorcycle and bicycle handlebars. In the past I've been pulling my phone out of my pocket to check directions and then putting it back in, this changes the whole game. Just in minutes after I installed it, the short ride that I have taken I was blown away by how much more helpful turn-by-turn biking directions are when I can actually see the map. Plus the mount couldn't be simpler to install, couldn't do a better job at what it claims to do. I definitely would recommend. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #byciclephoneholder [[ASIN:B01M8JS7YE MaxMiles Bike Mount Bicycle Holder Universal Cell Phone Adjustable Mountain Rotating Mount Handlebar Cradle Clamp For iPhone 6s 6 5s 5c 5 Other Smartphones, GPS Devices (Red)]]
https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/y5d2b4t5/u6d2n5e8j2