Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sensky Sensor Night Light Plug in LED Night Light with Sensor Auto On/Off

The best part about this night light is that it is Feature with Two Modes (there’s a switch at the back of the Sensor night light which is an ON or AUTO ) ON is for Both front and back lights AND works like a regular night light. AUTO in the dark AND the Center strip light is always on, the backlight will also turn on when motion is sensed and stays on for about 60 seconds. I have been using it in the hallway, so when I wake up at night, it prevents me from tripping over the family pet. Also, prevents waking up others in the household turning on bright lights. The soft glow makes it much easier to get back to sleep without being blinded by turning on bright lights. This light is actually much more attractive in person and it provides enough light to get around at night, but not so much that it is bothersome. The auto-sensor is also particularly helpful. I am actually going buy a second one of these for another part of my house after trying out this one. I definitely recommend it. #Sensky ... I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. [[ASIN:B01LX6FDAU Sensky Sensor Night Light Plug in LED Night Light with Sensor Auto On/Off]]