Sunday, November 20, 2016

Samsung Gear Fit2

This sports watch is so awesome! I love the added customization features that come with the watch. I have been having fun changing the watch faces. They have a watch face for everyone's unique style. I can control it both from my phone, and the watch itself. The watch fits perfectly. I love how there are many different sizing options to get the perfect fit. The watch is beautifully designed. It is light weight, doesn't dig into my skin, and it is comfortable. The 'Home' and 'Back' buttons are placed conveniently on the watch as well. You can even add a shortcut button press to begin an exercise! I can even put music on it and listen to it through wireless headphones! This is a truly well thought out and beautifully designed a product that I would recommend not only to those who work out regularly but to those who want a way to monitor their steps and other vital signs. The Gear Fit 2 has a slim design with a beautiful curved AMOLED display that can show smartphone notifications and weekly charts. It also has GPS, heart-rate monitoring, onboard music storage for up to 1,000 songs, all-day fitness and sleeps tracking, and automatic exercise detection. I love my new Fit 2! Just seeing it on my wrist keeps me motivated all day long. I also love being able to view my notifications easily when I'm busy and don't have the time to look at my phone or my phone's just not handy. The battery life is exceptional! I got my Fit three days ago and still have 35% battery remaining. It's light weight and the band design is super comfortable and easily operable. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Thanks #insidersnet #InsidersGearFit2