Sunday, December 11, 2016

ZEALOT H7 Bluetooth Headphones with Wireless Neckband,Noise Cancelling Mic,Sweatproof Magnetic Earbuds,Tangle Free Cable,3 Sizes of Earbuds,Breathable Mesh Bags Perfect for Iphone 7/7Plus(Black)

I love this headset, it's a great quality set. Not having wires hanging is a wonderful thing. It pairs quickly and easily and has good sound quality and the battery seems to last a long time between charges. The retractable earbuds are a bonus, as I used to always get my earbud cords tangled in my zippers and collars. Very crisp and clear sound. A must for anyone who's hands are busy while talking or doing anything while on the phone. Does exactly as stated. It's so nice to listen to my music via Bluetooth, the music will stop in order to answer calls. No complaints here. I love the around the neck style. I don't even realize I am wearing it. It has Advance Noise Cancelling Technology, a high-quality microphone for chat/video calls, and the noise cancelling function makes a lot of difference when I'm outdoors. Great for jogging, running, cycling, hiking, gym and is definitely very lightweight and comfortable to wear around. I also like that it is sweat-proof and it comes with Breathable Mesh Bag. I highly recommend. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. [[ASIN:B01M7NF7QS ZEALOT H7 Bluetooth Headphones with Wireless Neckband,Noise Cancelling Mic,Sweatproof Magnetic Earbuds,Tangle Free Cable,3 Sizes of Earbuds,Breathable Mesh Bags Perfect for Iphone 7/7Plus(Black)]]