Friday, November 4, 2016

Hair Growth Lemongrass-Rosemary Lab Formulated Botanical Hair Recovery System Anti-DHT/Alopecia Organic 4 Oz

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and it works really well! I use it every day and it helps keep my hair soft and moisturized. The only thing I don't care for is the smell. I have never liked the smell of Rosemary and in this product, it is very pronounced with sweet after notes. But the good thing about the smell is that it's not strong so once it's in my hair I can't really smell it and after I add other products the smell is completely gone. I am really happy with this product. It leaves my hair feeling super soft, shiny and it's helped tremendously with my split ends. I color my hair often, so I need something to help repair my hair afterward and this does an awesome job. I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #hairloss [[ASIN:B013MM26C2 Hair Growth Lemongrass-Rosemary Lab Formulated Botanical Hair Recovery System Anti-DHT/Alopecia Organic 4 Oz]]