Friday, November 4, 2016

Electric Callus Remover Rechargeable Pedicure Foot File tool by Zoe+Ruth for Dry Cracked Dead Skin on your Heels and Feet. International Charger, 3 Rollers & Travel Friendly Storage Case. by Zoe+Ruth

I've now had the chance to use zoe ruth both dry and wet in the shower. Both worked wonderfully. Where has this been all my life?? I absolutely love this. If you have rough feet, it works wonders. I had rough feet especially around my heels and within minutes I could see a difference. Well, apparently there is a whole other level of soft that I wasn't even aware of. I've been using the Pedi tool for just over a week, and I cannot believe how much nicer my feet look and feel. I'm shocked by the difference, and the results get better (though less dramatic) after each use.This is really an INCREDIBLE product! One suggestion is use in the bathtub as the excess skin that this file works out might freak you out and make a small mess like it did me! I used it right out of the unboxing and it didn't need any charging. The stone is so coarse it worked my rough heels and calluses very well and I had to apply lotion due to how well it worked ( left my feet sensitive, my fault! ) I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #zoeruth [[ASIN:B01CZAFET4 Electric Callus Remover Rechargeable Pedicure Foot File tool by Zoe+Ruth for Dry Cracked Dead Skin on your Heels and Feet. International Charger, 3 Rollers & Travel Friendly Storage Case.]]