Tuesday, November 1, 2016

5W LED Filament Candle Light Bulb 50W Equivalent Warm White E12 Candelabra Base Lamp Dimmable

Looks almost like a candle from a distant. This light bulb is the perfect replacement for my night light. In my room, I have a night light. Yes, I am an adult and still, have a night light. I mainly have one so I will not trip over something in the dark and the kids like it so when they come in my room they can see nd not trip over the dog that loves to lay in your way. These LED bulbs are nice to have and they produce a lot of light and do not go out very easily. They are easy to install and last a long time for what I can tell. I like how much light they put off. It dims enough not to be disturbing at night, yet bright enough to provide the light needed at night. I like that it is a LED, so it doesn't get warm. It's the same size as a regular nightlight bulb and most importantly the color output is the same as a nightlight bulb when dim. You would never know it was an led unless you were looking at the little LEDs inside. I am really impressed!!! I received this product for testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #qiaya [[ASIN:B01M0GPA08 5W LED Filament Candle Light Bulb 50W Equivalent Warm White E12 Candelabra Base Lamp Dimmable]]