Sunday, October 30, 2016

HOME SO Toothbrush Holder with Superior Suction Cup Hanger - Smart Bathroom Organizer, Stick on Mirror - Rustproof, Stainless Steel

This item is sturdy. The suction cups are very strong and stuck right to my bathroom mirror without a problem. Cleans up the countertop, no more nasty toothpaste holder. I love the sleek, stainless steel look. This is a great toothbrush holder. It keeps the toothbrushes out of the way, looks nice, and it very easy to clean. As I said before I keep it on the mirror, and when I need to clean the mirror it comes off easily. It also stays on well and doesn't move around. Great product! I used to have a cup that holds all our toothbrushes together... Wow, so many germs go on the bottom of the cup and its gross. So this solves the problem. It looks elegant and neat. Perfect for any bathroom mirror or any smooth surface. #suctioncup ... I received this product for testing purposes from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. [[ASIN:B01KDLGE4G HOME SO Toothbrush Holder with Superior Suction Cup Hanger - Smart Bathroom Organizer, Stick on Mirror - Rustproof, Stainless Steel]]