Saturday, October 29, 2016

100 Fairy String LED Lights - Indoor/Outdoor, Waterproof, Flexible Copper Wire with USB 33 Ft/10M (Warm White)

This is a very nice string of lights powered by a USB. It works great and looks good. I've tried it with a portable power charger and the intensity of the lights is very good. These beautiful lights have such a warm glow and so easy to put up and are so cool. They create such a nice lighting at night, you can barely see the light when their off, the string is so thin. The copper wire is very pliable so it makes hanging them a very easy task. Don't be fooled when opening the package, they pack a big punch for such a small and delicate string of lights. Overall I think this is a solid product. I am very surprised and pleased with these, they are extremely bright, the wire very flexible and stays exactly where I want it. I received this product for testing purposes from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. #fairylights [[ASIN:B01FDO9VNY 100 Fairy String LED Lights - Indoor/Outdoor, Waterproof, Flexible Copper Wire with USB 33 Ft/10M (Warm White)]]