Sunday, October 30, 2016

Gourmet Ground Coffee, 100% Organic by ARISE - Signature Medium Roast Blend - 12oz Bag - Colombian and Indonesian

What can I say, the coffee speaks for itself, rich, bold flavor. Superb coffee. Now I can have a really fresh cup of coffee every day and I'm saving a lot on wasting coffee with using coffee beans. These beans grind up well. They smell amazing. The flavor is bold but not bitter. I used a French press most of the time to brew my cup and it makes an awesome cup of joe. Because I grind up just enough for one cup I know the freshness will last. I'm always excited for my next cup. This coffee is great right from the start. I love a good cup of robust coffee first thing in the morning and this coffee definitely fits the bill. It is a great value for the price. It is so aromatic from the grinding through the brewing process. This is definitely the smoothest coffee blend I have ever tasted, there is no acidic taste whatsoever. I usually drink my coffee with a healthy dab of flavored creamer but I actually enjoy the flavor of this coffee so much that I have been drinking it completely black. If you like a strong smooth delicious cup of coffee I definitely recommend that you try Gourmet Ground Coffee, 100% Organic by ARISE - Signature Medium Roast Blend - Colombian and Indonesian beans. #arise100organic - I received this product for testing purposes from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.. [[ASIN:B01KLSGFHM Gourmet Ground Coffee, 100% Organic by ARISE - Signature Medium Roast Blend - 12oz Bag - Colombian and Indonesian]]