Tuesday, September 13, 2016

ZooShoo Slouchy Knee High Boot - Women's Flat Riding Boot - Comfortable Vegan Leather Boot - Casual Everyday Walking Shoe

I am ecstatic! These boots are definitely a worth-while investment. Very comfortable! The boots are easy to pull on and go. A very classic look of a boot and worth the purchase. I have 'bigger' legs therefore it's hard for me to find boots that my jeans will tuck into easily and these work just fine. Love the style. Goes good with anything. Can be dressed up or down. Very comfortable and true to size. They are exactly as pictured and even nicer than I imagined. I am a true 8, but always order and 8.5 in boots because I like the extra toe room and to ensure the shoe doesn't rub the backs of my heels and my toes are not narrow. Overall, I am incredibly pleased with these boots and would recommend them to everyone.I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #zooshoo [[ASIN:B01IE2Y696 Slouchy Knee High Boot - Women's Flat Riding Boot - Comfortable Vegan Leather Boot - Casual Everyday Walking Shoe]]