Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wyldlife Pets Bully Sticks & Beef Tendons

My dogs are very picky. So I first gave my PitBull Chanel a Beef Tendon Bite and she loved it from the start. Chance which is a chihuahua he was not sure at first until he seen Chanel really loving it. It took Chanel about 20 minutes to devour it. Chance took his and disappeared under the bed for 45 minutes. What I liked about them is that they are FDA approved and made in the U.S.A. These treats bully sticks and beef tendons were much thicker and seemed to be much higher quality than other treats I've purchased. The ingredient are all natural treats and chews that provide healthy alternatives for my dog's diet. There is also no artificial colors, flavors, dyes or chemicals. The absolute best bully sticks available. My dogs love them and I feel good about feeding the chews to them since they're made in the USA from USA sourced quality ingredients. They last a while too!I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review #wyldlifepets [[ASIN:B018F0S1EI Wyldlife Pets Bully Sticks & Beef Tendons for Dogs Combo Pack, 100% Natural and Free Range (6-Pack)]]