Tuesday, September 13, 2016

LifeStyletic Meat Shredder Claws

These meat shredders are AMAZING! I'm able to hold these comfortably in each hand because they have a rounded handle. These are completely plastic but the "spikes" (for lack of a better word) are as sharp as you could possibly get plastic to be! I make a lot of BBQ and it is a staple in the house. The LifeStyletic Meat Shredder Claws rip right into the meat and shred a roast like you're cutting butter with a warm knife! I used to struggle to shred pieces of meat with a old fashioned fork and it would take me forever to do it and my hands and arms were shot after doing it. Using the claws? It was a snap. I was amazed to be able to completely shred the meat in under four minutes. These things are absolutely fantastic. There's no other way to describe the ease of use plus the ease of cleaning when she simply put them in the dish washer for cleaning. It a great tool to have in the kitchen. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. #LifeStyletic [[ASIN:B01KF1TALI LifeStyletic Meat Shredder Claws]]