Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Zancona Coffee Medium Roast Promotion

This coffee is an excellent choice'.I smelled it when I was getting it out of the mailbox. The smell was captivating at that point I knew it was gonna be a AWESOME cup of coffee. The aroma is very alluring. The flavor was bold, crisp, and very enjoyable. It had quite a little kick to it which is what I need to get me started for the day. I love that this has no chemicals, no preservatives. This ranks right up there in freshness and quality. I love the packaging and I love what the company does for the community, they really give back. I actually look forward to getting up each morning have some brewing. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #zanconacoffee [[ASIN:B01E630X4O Zancona Coffee Medium Roast Ground Coffee from Panama (1lb Ground) - Premium Exotic Arabica Ground Coffee Beans - Delicious and Fresh Speciality Grade Single Origin]]