Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Beach Blanket Sand Proof - Oversized 7'x9' Dimensions - 6+1 Sand Pockets Anchors -Best Sand Escape Large Outdoor Beach Accessories For The Whole Family -Made From Quality Durable and Breathable Nylon

Wow this is a huge blanket. This blanket is super light and almost like kite material. Easy to dry and shake the sand off. I love the large size and it accommodates a family of 4-6. The blanket is a little thinner than I expected, but the material seems very sturdy and I love that the carrying pouch is attached. The blanket has pockets on the underneath side; one in each corner and then in the middle between the corners on the edges. These are made so that you can put sand inside of them to keep the blanket from blowing away. You will definitely have to do this or have something to weight the corners down if it is even a little windy as this blanket is super light and will blow away easily. Sand cleans off with shake. The bag folds back down into the attached drawstring bag with plastic push lock. With a little effort and help, it folds back down compactly. I like it very much.I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #FjordPro [[ASIN:B01HOW5LNM Beach Blanket Sand Proof - Oversized 7'x9' Dimensions - 6+1 Sand Pockets Anchors -Best Sand Escape Large Outdoor Beach Accessories For The Whole Family -Made From Quality Durable and Breathable Nylon]]