Wednesday, September 14, 2016

WonderEsque Tri Blade Spiralizer Promotion

Oh my goodness! I don't know where to start! This is an essential item for the kitchen for those eating healthy. Since I'm trying to eat a little healthier, just cutting up the vegetables was always the most time consuming and annoying part of making my salads. I enjoy the cucumbers, relish and carrots in my salad. Anything that makes kitchen time more fun gets thumbs up from me! The WonderEsque Vegetable Spiralizer is fun and easy to use. This machine makes making zucchini pasta easy. Also I use it for my carrots and cabbage. Very simple to use, just put the vegetable in and rotate the handle. I love my Spiralizer!!!!! I was so excited to finally get a Spiralizer but had no idea how AWESOME it would be!!!!!! #wonderesquespiralizer I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive [[ASIN:B019Y34GEY WonderEsque Vegetable Spiralizer Tri Blade - 40% Smaller, More Compact - Includes Cleaning Brush - Zucchini Spaghetti Pasta Noodle Maker - Spiral Slicer Cutter - Fits in Every Drawer - White Pink]]