Thursday, September 15, 2016

Travel Neck Wallet By ChiefLines Promotion

Travel Neck Wallet is a great way to carry all of your important identification, passport, money, etc while traveling. I am planning a trip and think this will work wonderfully going through the airport more smoothly and organized. Having traveled often there's nothing like the constant worry of what would you do if I lost my wallet/passport. Now the worry is over. It's extremely lightweight making it very comfortable to carry my papers and necessities while traveling. I love this passport holder. It is very stylish and has large compartments. I can comfortable carry my passport, drivers licence, credit cards, cash, and android phone and still have room for more. My intent was to use it for traveling out of the country only but it is so classy looking. I use it for the gym, beach and any other place where I need ID, credit cards and cash. It has freed me from having to carry a purse on outings that I don't want to have to worry about where my purse is. It goes nicely with most outfits but I like to wear it under my shirt so no one knows where my cash is! It is very well made the trim and stitching are professionally done. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #chieflines [[ASIN:B01IDHETFI Black Travel Neck Wallet by ChiefLines-Lightweight Anti-Theft RFID Blocking Nylon Pouch-Secure Your Money Passport Documents-12 Pockets-Compact & Comfy-Best Traveling Accessories Gift for Men & Women]]