Sunday, September 4, 2016

Watermelon Slicer Corer & Server By Fresh Tools Promotion

I love watermelons but I don't have time to be cutting it up all the time. This Watermelon Slicer Corer cut my favorite fruit up in minutes. It's fantastic. It is very easy to use, good quality and nicely designed. You don't need knives anymore when coring the fruit. It also came with a very nice strawberry huller as a gift. On the box itself it said I can also use it for cake and other types of melons. I was pleasantly impressed! First of all this is a high quality slicer which really made my day. With the help of this tool I can cut up big watermelon for less then minutes! Plus instead of mess and juice everywhere, I have beautiful slices. This is very useful tool in my kitchen.I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #watermelonslicercorerknife
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GCVOY8O