Sunday, September 4, 2016

ANNT® Solar Powered LED String Light, Ambiance Lighting, 55ft 17m 100 LED Solar Fairy String Lights for Outdoor, Gardens, Homes, Christmas Party (100 LED, Multi color)

These lights are beautiful and the LED aspect works great. I have been looking for something to light up my back patio area for a while and then I found these. They are solar powered so I don't have to use my electricity, or the closest outlet in order to use them. The color is just the right glow not to bright but not to dim either. Great for indoor and outdoor use. Lights turn off when it's sunny and light up when it's might without having to push a single button. I was surprised at how long this strand of lights was and how long it stayed on. As soon as the sun sets, it provides pretty, colorful, small lights all around my patio deck. I liked that you have the option to turn it on/off or blink. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #ANNT https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016NRS8HK