Sunday, September 4, 2016

Metal In-ear Headphones Earbuds Earphones with Mic for Apple iPhone iPad iPod MacBook and Andriod SmartPhones - Black

I use my Metal In-ear Headphones Earbuds earphones when I'm working on my MacBook, and want to listen to either iTunes, or Pandora radio. They keep all of the external noise from bothering me. They sound great and come with different size options, Earphones and 2 extra pair of earbud covers in large and small sizes. I can use them while jogging and working out without losing them and they resistant to Sweat and Water Damage. The sound is very good, with clear, crisp tones. I prefer a little more bass over treble, and these earphones does deliver it. It offers in-line remote control with Volume Control, Play/Pause, Hand-Free Calling, Record memos or use voice control with built-in microphone on high tensile tangle-free flat cable. I use them also with my Samsung Galaxy S6/Edge and they ROCK!!!! #yoyomax. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphone-Invisible-Wireless-Earpiece/dp/B01KNEQGFU/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1471945615&sr=8-49