Sunday, September 18, 2016

VIGOR NEW MODEL DURABLE POWER BANK USB ENABLED RFID ANTI THEFT WATERPROOF UNIVERSAL LEATHER BACKPACK

Wow! What a brilliant idea. I am so amazed by this backpack. It is bigger than I could of imagined and even better than I could of expected. This backpack has a power bank with external usb interface. It includes a built in rechargeable power bank attached to the interior front pocket. It is enough to charge my device 2 or more times in one single charge! This backpack is well made, Waterproof and well stitched. There is nice padding on the back and adjusting shoulder straps make it easy to comfortably fit on my body. The backpack itself looks very nice. Its black with some markings. The leather finishes makes it look Fly. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. [[ASIN:B01J4GCK1W TRAKK Vigor New Model Durable Power Bank USB enabled RFID Anti Theft Waterproof Universal Backpack, Large Padded Compartments, Business or Leisure, Stay Energized, 7000 mAh]]