Sunday, September 18, 2016

Moto Lace Up Combat Bootie - Women's Pull on...

These booties are so cute and comfortable, I love them so much. These are some great pair of boots! I love the color, look, and feel. The zip up style is fly. They were not a bit stiff when trying them on for the first time, they were comfortable. I can't believe the number of compliments I get on these boots every time I wear them. Everyone loves them and one woman even looked them up and ordered a pair while we were in line at the grocery store. I think that's the best compliment a shoe can get! Plus they only get more comfortable each time I wear them. These are quite possibly the most beautiful pair of boots I have ever seen/owned. They stand out from the rest. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. #zooshoo [[ASIN:B018T2NMOQ Moto Lace Up Combat Bootie - Women's Pull on Casual Military Ankle Boot]]