Sunday, September 18, 2016

13" Grease Splatter Screen with Heavy Duty.

This Grease Splatter Screen is a really nice and it fits pretty much any size smaller than a 13" in diameter, from pots, pans, skillets, you name it. It's very sturdy and well made. The first time I used the screen I was impressed with the lack of splatter, so now I gonna be using this on all occasions for frying/grilling needs. I fry a lot of food, and REALLY hate having grease all over the stove and my counters. This wonderful grease screen keeps that from being an problem. I am very pleased. It comes in handy when cooking fried foods. I will be using this all the time while cooking. Love the silicone handle cover so you don't have to use a pot holder. Just made frying much simpler. #yummykitchenware I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01FPR608S 13" Grease Splatter Screen with Heavy Duty Ultra Fine Mesh Plus Silicone Handle Cover - Cooking Splatter Guard Fits Most Frying Pans and Easy to Clean]]