Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Two Pack of Premium Lashing Straps by Vault - 12 Ft Long – Rated 250 Lbs - Perfect Tie Down Strap for Kayaks Carriers, Moving Canoes, and Roof Racks - Great Accessory to Go With Ratchet Tie-Downs

I recently help a friend move and these straps are just what I needed. These are well stitched, no fraying, and sturdy strap with some stretch as it gets pulled tight to aid of getting the load nicely secure. These are perfectly easy to use and reuse over and over again. They have 250 pounds working load capacity and 750 pounds of breaking strength. The clams are zinc plated clamps so they want rust. The good thing is if you do not care for them you can get your money back! I am very pleased with them. I have to say these straps are strong and get the job done. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01I25JCZI Two Pack of Premium Lashing Straps by Vault - 12 Ft Long - Rated 250 Lbs - Perfect Tie Down Strap for Kayaks Carriers, Moving Canoes, and Roof Racks - Great Accessory to Go With Ratchet Tie-Downs]] #VaultCargoManagement