Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Vortex Pro III - Selfie Stick, Bluetooth (Made With USA Technology) Monopod - Advanced Wireless Technology Designed For All iPhones (iOS 5.0+), Samsung Galaxy, Note, Android Phones (4.2+)

Awesome! This is what I was looking for in a selfie stick. Love the way the selfie stick folds up nice and neat when not in use, it's the perfect size to throw in my purse! It's a good size when fully extended and feels very secure, not wobbly like others I have tried. Holds my Samsung Galaxy S6 very secure and fits a number of other phones as well. Works very easy by Bluetooth. This Selfie stick is such a fun way to take pictures with my friends and family. Extremely user friendly, very portable. I loved this product, and very professional. #VortexProIII I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B011UL57UA Vortex Pro III]]