Thursday, September 29, 2016

"Premium Air Inflatable Seat Cushion 17" X 17" (Waffle),Heat Sealed Construction for Durability, Air Seat Cushion for Wheel Chair and Day to day use ."

I just got this a couple of days ago, and sitting on it in my office chair it was quite comfortable. I've been looking for a cushion for my office chair. I have to sit at a desk all day and my bottom and legs start to hurt me. The seat cushion on the chair itself was lacking. Other than that I really liked my chair. This Air Inflatable Seat Cushion fit the bill. It did not raise my seated level much but has excellent cushioning qualities. It fit the chair seat area perfectly and I am very pleased with its performance. This cushion is amazing, I can sit long in my desk doing computer work without the need to standing up and circulating my legs. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #EMSupply [[ASIN:B01DOILL2A Premium Air Inflatable Seat Cushion 17" X 17" (Waffle),Heat Sealed Construction for Durability, Air Seat Cushion for Wheel Chair and Day to day use . Ideal for Prolonged Sitting .FDA Approved (Gray)]]