Saturday, September 17, 2016

Triple C Serum L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Serum

This serum makes my skin feel so soft after putting it on. At first it feels a little stick going on, but the sticky leaves fast. I really enjoyed the texture of this serum and it absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves my skin feeling smoother and more hydrated prior to using. I really wasn't sure what to expect with this product but I have very dark circles under my eyes and sun damage on my skin from being out in the sun and no sun screen. I noticed on the first day that my skin looked brighter. My eyes seem less puffy and the darkness not so pronounced. Over the last couple of days I have seen some lightening of my sun spots. I have high hopes for this serum. Vitamin C is known to help with fading scars, firming skin, and reducing inflammation. This serum also has other ingredients that are beneficial for the skin in terms of anti-aging, acne, and redness. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #BUENASKIN [[ASIN:B01H4YBHNS BEST Vitamin C Serum, Pure L-ascorbic Acid, Triple C Serum, Boosts Collagen, Repairs Sun Damage, Blocks Melanin, Fights Acne, Fades Age Spots, And Fights Wrinkles]]