Saturday, September 17, 2016

Healthy Teeth Interactive Chew Toy Red Rubber Ball

I think they love this toy. I have two dogs and I only purchased one ball! This was not a pretty site. They both loved the ball so much I had a hard time getting them to share it. It's high quality and tough so it makes it hard for my pit to destroy it. My pit she likes to shred the tennis balls up I give her. So she not bored I thought this would be good for her. This is a great way for my dogs to get stimulation while snacking, I stick a treat on the inside and my dog goes wild. My dog is a heavy chewer and usually destroys any toys within minutes. This ball is very durable and hold up well. No more destroyed tennis balls. This ball is tough. I will be ordering another one so they are not constantly running after each other which is driving me crazy!!!!! :). This thing is indestructible and it floats! My dog loves that the little grooves in the side help them grab on and hold it. It's lightweight and bounces much better than the regular tennis balls. I like that I can shove treats and peanut butter into it to keep them busy. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #nibblepetproducts [[ASIN:B01H63FG02 Healthy Teeth Interactive Chew Toy Red Toothbrush Alternative All Natural Brushing Bouncy Rubber Ball for Dogs Cats Massage Teeth Gums]]