Saturday, September 17, 2016

SunDanze Vintage Fashion Cateye Brown Lens.

Got my SunDanze Vintage Fashion Cateye glasses in. They're very classy yet very fashionable. They match with everything and do a great job with bright sunlight. I really love these cute cat eye glasses. If you love to wear stylish affordable and comfortable sunglasses than these are for you!! I am the type of person that has a lot of different styles and colors of sunglasses so that I can wear them accordingly with my outfit. These glasses are indeed some of my coolest and most chic sunglasses I have ever owned. They are, hands down, some of the most stylish shaped and unique glasses on the market now. I love that the cat eye edge is super exaggerated as to provide an extra bit of drama as well as an extra bit of coverage. I love these glasses, sported them the same day I got them fresh out of the box. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.Got a lot of compliments as well.#sundanzcateye [[ASIN:B01ICGKMTM SunDanze Vintage Fashion Cateye Brown Lens Pointed Sunglasses For Women (Brown, Black and White Tortoise)]]