Thursday, September 15, 2016

Bluetooth Headset Headphone Invisible Wireless Earbud Earpiece Earphone

I wanted something less noticeable and more sleek when it came to buying a new Bluetooth headset. What I found was a Bluetooth earpiece instead which fit what I was wanted, I had no idea these even existed. I can say these are by far the slimmest and most snug earpiece I have used to date. This is an awesome set of earbuds. The sound quality is great. This is probably the best purchase I have ever made. This thing is the best! I love it. Mine came with a charging cable and instructions. I pop it in my ear, press the button until I hear the voice say that the device is on. Bluetooth music to my ear and its somewhat discreet. I can wear it while I'm at work. It works great! The sound quality is great! I can't say enough about how much I love this! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #s560 [[ASIN:B01KNZ9WQY Bluetooth Headset Headphone Invisible Wireless Earbud Earpiece Earphone]]