Saturday, September 24, 2016

Swim Caps for Women + Men with Long Hair

I love my swim cap. It's not often I get excited by something like a swim cap but this one here is great. I do Water Exercises at the YMCA a few time week, so I needed one to help keep my hair dry. This is the first cap that I've ever found that fits comfortably and performs exceptionally. Everything else I've ever worn squeezed my head so tightly that I would get a headache. This cap is a pleasure to wear. There is adequate coverage when i wear my braids. Easy to put on. Very durable and stable. Ear pockets are plus. Work very well has a great fit, lots of room for whatever hair length, non slipping and lightweight. I definitely recommend. #swimcap I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B014VGSZB4 Swim Cap for Long Hair (Black)]]