Saturday, September 24, 2016

Thomas Hammer Coffee - French Roast - Whole Bean - 12 Oz from THOMAS HAMMER

WOW!!!!!! what a surprise as soon as I opened the bag the aroma hit me in the face as it filled the room and i knew from that point that this coffee was the BOMB. It's very nice quality coffee. I will make this my staple in my home from now on. I can enjoy Thomas Hammer - French Roast coffee anytime. When I am in the mood for a good cup of joe i find this flavor very pleasing. I like whole beans and find it is worth the effort to grind them for a fresher cup of joe. It has a moderately robust flavor satisfying for cappuccino's, lattes or just alone. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best coffee. Dark and smooth. Strong flavor, no bitterness. By far my favorite when it comes to Thomas Hammer French Roast Whole Bean coffee. It's a wonderful flavor with a perfect pick me up. #thomashammer I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01H2L0D7E Thomas Hammer Coffee - French Roast - Whole Bean - 12 Oz]]