Saturday, September 24, 2016

Stainless Steel Washer Safe Kitchen Garlic Press

This Garlic Press is very lightweight and easy to handle. Easily cleans up with soap and water. The hinge action allows the whole press to open up for very easy cleaning. This is the best garlic press I've ever used. I simply love it. This garlic press makes quick work of chopping garlic. So much easier and faster than using a knife. This is a very good garlic press. It's very sturdy and it feels very well constructed not like all the other cheap versions you get out there. I love garlic but hardly cook with it because of the pain it is to peel and chop. I peeled a whole head of garlic in minutes. Fresh garlic is infinitely better than the store bought kind. #favia I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01FT81IM6 Favia - Stainless Steel Dish Washer Safe Kitchen Garlic Press]]