Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Super Soft Microfiber Car Duster Plus Bonus Microfiber Wash Mitt Promotion

I pulled the duster out of it's bag,and wow was I impressed. It has very long threads. It sure made cleaning my auto much easier. Absolutely a fantastic product. And I must say it's a top quality product. It has very soft microfiber. And come with a storage bag and mitt. It doesn't leave a residue like some dusters that I once owned. It does an excellent job all around the auto with no swirls or lint left on it. The Microfiber Car Duster is Soft and extremely effective in removing dust without scratching the paint. It is very soft and safe for painted and glass surfaces. The mitt it came with is actually a very decent product that works really well dusting things and cleaning the car internally. I didn't go full wash just dusted the inside dash and put some water on this to see how it felt and it absorbed water well. When I can get the energy to actually wash the car this will be a great addition to car bath time. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #dusterandmitt [[ASIN:B01I1WC100 Super Soft Microfiber Car Duster Including Microfiber Wash Mitt - Safe for Any Surface - New Stylish Design - Auto Detailing Kit for Exterior and Interior]]