Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Launch LifeStyletic BBQ Grill 4-pcs Set

This is a very nice set. I absolutely love these silicon heat resistant gloves. They are very protective from the heat and very comfortable. They have a heat protectant of up to 430 degrees. I have used them for grilling and for baking/cooking and I continue to become impressed. I love to cook out on the grill with them. The BBQ Grill Mat (Teflon-coated) Whenever I first received these, I was pretty skeptical. They are super thin, and basically just feel like a thick piece of paper. I really didn't think they would hold up on the grill, or be able to withstand the heat. Well, appearances can be deceiving, and these definitely proved me wrong. They work perfectly! They cook the food thoroughly, and it tastes great! Maybe even better than just using the grill alone. These are super easy to clean, and so far, they have held up well. We even use them in the oven and broiler. The LifeStyletic Meat Shredder Claws are great for shredding slow cooked or smoked meats and the LifeStyletic Silicone Brush... wow is all can say. I will never go back to using wooden basting brushes with bristles ever again and it is all because of these fantastic brushes. So far I have used them with BBQ sauce,salad dressing, olive oil, butter, and frosting with no issues at all. What I love most about these brushes is that they are easy to clean. I hand wash mine with a little Dawn and some warm water. I then proceed to let them air dry. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. #LifeStyletic [[ASIN:B01KFVT1LC LifeStyletic BBQ Grill Mat, Gloves, Brush, Meat Claw Set (4 pcs set)]]