Saturday, September 17, 2016

Droidwears Spy Pen Camera Real HD 1920x1080p Executive Multifunction DVR 16GB SD card Perfect Gift

This is actually a nice pen to use even if you weren't going to be doing any recording or picture taking. It has a balance weight and smooth writing. This is really what I would be using this mostly on so that is important. I actually need this to be functional. I am impressed was the sound. Very clear and picks up all the sounds around you during the video recording. The sound is loud so even if someone was 10-15 feet away from you, you can hear them clearly on the recording. I like this pen quite a bit. I never thought I would find myself in a position in life where I would have a need for a covert spy pen, but, here we are. FYI, I live in a one-party consent state, which means that many (NOT all) communications between two parties can be recorded with the knowledge of one of the parties, legally. The hidden camera is not noticeable. No one will notice that it audio records as well as visual. The adapter to connect is included makes it easy accessible to any computer or lab top. I've used it several times already. It comes with clear instructions and a picture guide to clarify where the camera and mic are. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01IXQ2S4I Droidwears Spy Pen Camera Real HD 1920x1080p Executive Multifunction DVR 16GB SD card Perfect Gift]] #dogtrainingcollar