Thursday, September 29, 2016

Steel Door Stopper with Extra-Strong Suction Cup

I am with a security company already. So I got to try a Steel Door Stopper with Extra-Strong Suction Cup for my door. I am at more ease while asleep now with having it. Excellent item that brings a real good feeling of security. This door stop is solid metal that does stop people from forcing the door open. When I applied this to my front door and tried to open it from outside I was very pleased to find that even when using my key and trying to open the door it would not budge from the spot and would not open. This is a heavy duty, it is not plastic. I did not expect the quality to be this good. I now have peace at the end of the day. No Bending Down, No Hole, No Tools, No Drilling, No Screws, No glue! Easy Installation, Easy Removal, Easy Using, Easy Moving! The Steel Door Stopper can be installed on steel, aluminum, glass and wooden doors with no damage. #noholedoorstop ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01M0ERZEV Steel Door Stopper with Extra-Strong Suction Cup and Rubber Tip, Door Holder with No Damage to Doors, Easy Installation, Kickdown Door Stop]]