Thursday, September 29, 2016

[Ladykin] Affinitic Snail Cream

Such a cute & adorable packaging. The [Ladykin] Affinitic Snail Cream smells very nice and subtle. I have very dry skin and this is some awesome cream. It moisturizes and has helped improve my skin texture. Ater using it for about a week my skin feels so very smooth and soft. The cream absorbs well. It goes on silky and there is no sticky feeling left on the skin. So far I have not noticed any breaking out, it currently seems to be helping me with old acne scars that are getting lighter. I like the extremely cute snail packaging, but the cream itself is really nice for my skin. Don't be fooled by this adorable container. This is a serious moisturizer! I absolutely love this! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #ladykin [[ASIN:B01GO2E4EA [Ladykin] Affinitic Snail Cream]]