Saturday, September 24, 2016

Iron Born Wine Opener

This wine bottle set by Iron Born LLC is very impressive. The box it comes in is very attractive and you get 3 accessories including rabbit lever corkscrew which gives you the perfect amount of leverage to lift out corks with just a pull of the lever aerator decanter that pours. The lever corkscrew is so easy and makes it effortless to use. The wine opener's sharp corkscrew punctures the cork with ease but won't break a delicate or dry cork. The Iron Born, high quality construction of the rabbit wine opener rivals the quality of wine opener. This wine bottle opener set is beautiful and very well made. This is just like the high quality opener that they uses in fancy restaurants. As anyone who drinks wine knows, opening a bottle can be quite tedious without a good corkscrew. After using (and struggling with) a traditional T-shaped corkscrew for far too long, I'm upgraded now. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #IronBornWineOpener [[ASIN:B01KYCSOFQ The Ultimate Rabbit Wine Bottle Gift Set Opener by Iron Born; a Corkscrew Wine Opener]]