Thursday, September 8, 2016

SPIKELESS STREET GOLF SHOE BLACK

These spike-less golf shoes are very nice and a good quality product. Also they are extremely comfortable. Whether you golfing or not they can be worn on or off the course. They have somewhat of a sneaker-style. They fit well, and my feet are not crowded in the toe and ball region. I don't have any arch issues so I cant speak to it except to say I have not gotten any since the shoes arrived. They light weight and has good traction too. SPIKELESS STREET GOLF SHOE BLACK is one of my favorite brands and these shoes have certainly proved it to me. Soft fit, light weight, and very easy on the feet. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01INZTAXG Founders Club Men's Spikeless Street Golf Shoe Black]]