Thursday, September 8, 2016

ActiveGear Calf Compression Sleeves Promotion

ActiveGear Pro Calf Compression Sleeves are really great. I work long hours and these sleeves relieve the pain in my calves from standing a lot. They good when I'm walking or running too. The ActiveGear calf compression sleeves hold my calves securely without pinching them. They feel good on my muscles when I am working out at the YMCA doing them presses. They not constricting, but a good fit. They are made of materials consisting of spandex and nylon. This makes them stretchy and firm. When I have them on they compress my calf muscles to help with blood flow and my ( fluid retention ). It is a comfortable fit and does the job. Over all I am very impressed with them and would recommend this product to anyone looking for some compression relief on their calves.I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #activegear [[ASIN:B01869ZDDA Calf Compression Sleeve - ActiveGear Leg Support Sleeves for Shin Splints & Calf Pain Relief for Athletes, Runners, Cycling and Travel (1 Pair)]]