Friday, September 9, 2016

AYL / SoundFit-Plus Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker

The AYL / SoundFit-Plus Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker is about 7 ½ inches long x 3 inches tall and 2 inches wide. It is very easy to sync with Android and a Iphone. It has a USB charging port & comes with the cord to charge. I also like the strap that it comes with. The buttons are on the top of the speaker. It is easy to turn on, off, turn sound up, or switch to the next song.I love that it is waterproof so I don't have to worry about if it starts to rain and get wet. It is real easy to pair. It holds a heck of a charge for quite a while. I did play it for 4 hours and it still could've played longer. The one thing that stood out the most to me is the speakers. In my MEGHAN TRAINOR voice I'm all about that bass,'Bout that bass, no treble. Truthly speaking it's the best Bluetooth Speaker I've had when it comes to the sound. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #AYLSpeakers [[ASIN:B01DZJ7CBW SoundFit Plus Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Durable Portable Outdoor Wireless Sound System - Features Powerful Bass and Clear Treble - Hands-Free with Built-In Microphone - Dust and Shock Resistant]]