Monday, September 26, 2016

Silicone Steam Boat Steamer Lid & Food Covers Set

Amazing product right here! I Love these things, they fits anything in its general size range, light in weight, takes up minimum space and clean up easily. These Silicone Steam Boat Steamer Lids are fantastic. They are perfect baking lid for casseroles, they also work great as microwave splatter proof covers, saving me time and effort. They adhere easily and securely to any round bowl or dish! I love that there are multiple sizes to choose from. These wash off easily with some soapy water, and dry quickly. As a lid, they don't get very dirty anyways. Easy on, Easy off. These lids seem to be air tight. My leftovers lasted longer! Nice array of colors too. They are definitely a must have for the kitchen. Having to pull out my conventional lids that came with the pots are more of a inconvenient now or I have a ton of pots and pans and can't always find a lid to use while cooking. Plus I can use them in my oven! They are dishwasher safe and take up less room. #LidssteamerFood I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01KOND0XQ Silicone Steam Boat Steamer Lid & Food Covers Set - Premium Quality, 100% Safe Silicone - Ideal For Pots, Bowls, Casseroles & More - Can Be Used In The Stove & Microwave - Pack Of 3]]