Monday, September 26, 2016

1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Lights Projector with IR Wireless Remote, Red and Green Star Laser Show for Halloween, Christmas, Holiday, Party, Landscape, and Garden Decoration, Black

Excellent array of bold red and green colors!!!! This illuminations makes me think I'm in The Matrix. I can now see into my future and there are no more hanging light for me. All I have to do is just Plug it in, and turn it on. Instantly I see gorgeous red and green lights everywhere. It came with a IR Remote Controller, Laser Light with Power Cable, Screw, Spike, Bracket, Power Adapter, and User Manual. This is so perfect for Christmas. My home is going to look absolutely cool and I cannot wait. I am so thrilled over my 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Lights. It's heavy duty and a very good quality light. It is made out of an aluminum alloy, which allows it to with stand harsh weather conditions such as extreme cold, rain, sleet, snow and ice. What I love must is the remote control which allows me to customize the laser, red laser, green laser, off, on, Timer set and so on. To sum it up, the light itself is incredibly well built - very durable aluminum alloy, along with the spike and front is all glass. The remote is well constructed and has buttons for all functions. The remote allows the me to do "flickering", change colors, off timer, and change the brightness of the lights. I love it and highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #OutdoorLaserChristmasLightsProjector ... I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. [[ASIN:B01IVL2G9C 1byone Aluminum Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Lights Projector with IR Wireless Remote, Red and Green Star Laser Show for Halloween, Christmas, Holiday, Party, Landscape, and Garden Decoration, Black]]