Monday, September 26, 2016

Uchoir Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speakers,...

The Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speakers size is very compact, and has a very nice looking exterior. Very simple design that looks great and very easy to use. The sound quality is excellent. This speaker has impressed me very much. I really like the design of it. Pairing is extremely simple and fast, and the sound quality is excellent. I couldn't be more pleased with this speaker - it has a Built-in mic, that can make hands-free calls, Voice prompts function, and LED lights that are located at the bottom of the touch buttons which changes colors while playing music. When I first took it out the box, I was surprised by the size of it being much larger than I’ve expected. It is a very sturdy case but it isn’t very heavy in weight. I love to go camping and this would make a fantastic speaker for my camping use. #PortableBluetoothWirelessSpeakers - I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.[[ASIN:B01JRU8SC0 Uchoir Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speakers, Elegant Design with Touch Button Dual 5W Drivers Enhanced Bass with Color Changing LED Lights for Party and Outdoors]]