Sunday, September 18, 2016

Organic Red Lip Gloss Promotion

Ummm #lipgloss. lets just say I'll try to keep it short. This Organic Red Lip Gloss is THE BOMB!!! It keeps my lips so smooth and soft. I don't know what I would do without it. I've tried other brands but when it comes to moisturizing my lips Organic Red Lip Gloss is it!! I like that it hydrates and nourishes my lips while I'm wearing it. Some people may think its a little on the high side or something but honestly its so worth it! It will last me for a while and it really helps my lips shine and just be healthy. It's even kind of like a lip balm but it's a lip gloss in a cute tin can!!! When I opened the tin, the first thing I did smell was a raspberry aroma and it was not overbearing. Then I put it on and that’s when the aroma scent hit me. It smell and taste good. It is safe, natural and organic. I recommend this SO MUCH!!!!! Go buy one and try it and you WILL BE ADDICTED too it. It taste so good and keep your lips SO SMOOTH and SOFTED and even smelling good. The Organic Red Lip Gloss is so AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #lipgloss[[ASIN:B01EIUITW8 Raspberry Red Lip Gloss - Organic antioxidant rich gloss hydrates and protects]]