Sunday, September 18, 2016

Advanced Facial Scar Treatment

I got this cream because i have stretch marks on the side of arms from weight loss. I started using this once a day and have noticed some difference. Advanced Facial Scar Treatment works to effectively fade acne scars, surgery scars, stretch marks, pimple scars and just about any other skin imperfection that you might find and have as it relates to scarring of the skin. It's a blend of all-natural ingredients that fortify my skin with proteins and vitamins. This formula helps reduce the appearance of scars caused by acne, burns, and other factors in a way that's both natural and effective. While I am continuing to apply this product to my stretch marks in hopes that they will clear up more, I have had success with this clearing up a mark on my arm from my parrot scratching me accidentally . Also got a small token gift of chapstick, which was very generous. It does works but it not a over night thing. I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way. #scars [[ASIN:B01FWIGNA0 Advanced Facial Scar Treatment - Potent, Natural & Safe]]
'